Sunday, October 12, 2008

Review 19: A Crack in the Line

Title: A Crack in the Line
Author: Michael Lawrence
Publisher:HarperTeen
Rating: 9.6/10
The Lowdown:
After finding out that there is an alternate universe with a girl that has the same exact life as him except for a major fact- Alaic Underwood's mother is still alive.
The Good:
A. Really interesting narrative.
B. Snappy
C. Great plotline.
D. I loved the cover.
E. I liked all the characters in general.
F. Great intro. sentence: really hooks the reader in.
The Bad:
A. Gets a little too redundant; could have been shortened.
B. I really don't see how the story is going to progress in the second and third book, but I guess I will have to wait and find out.
The Consensus:
Great story, great characters. Pick it up if you like a lil intrigue! :)

No comments: