Friday, June 5, 2009

In My Shelf!

UPDATE: I just received a few more books today... unfortunately, I lost my copy of Graceling, so I have ordered a new one, so at the moment, I am not reading Graceling. I was kind of looking forward to it, actually.

Last Christmas: the Private Prequel
by Kate Brian This book looks ultra exciting! I am a huge Kate Brian fan and the admin of the Kate Brian Groupies over at Shelfari. So far, the book looks too good to be true. I love her writing and how she makes everything looks so much more awesome!

A Thousand Splendid Suns
by Khaled Hosseini I have heard great things about this book and it's predecessor. Although The Kite Runner is far more popular than A Thousand Splendid Suns, I wanted to read the second book first because, well, it was cheaper! :)

Wicked Lovely
by Melissa Marr Apparently, this is one of those goth books that are completely engrossing. I have recently turned from realistic fiction to more fantasy and sci-fi (definitely more sci-fi after Star Trek, which by the way, is an AMAZING new movie. Check it out!). I have heard insanely good things about this; it is apparently as good as Twilight. We'll see.



No comments: